The Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) makes the process of renewing your real estate license a relatively simple process. Here are the steps you will need to take to renew.
1. Complete your continuing education requirements.
- Complete 36 hours of classes within the 4 year renewal cycle, 3 hours of which needs to be the Georgia Mandatory License Law course.
2. Submit Renewal Application to State.
- Within 120 days of your renewal date you must submit your application to the State of Georgia either here online or by mail to the following address.
229 Peachtree Street NE
Suite 1000 - International Tower
Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Along with your application you must also submit an application fee of $100 (if submitted online) or $125 (if mailed in)