1. Complete your qualifying questionnaire.
- All real estate licensee regardless of type must fill out the states qualifying questionnaire.
- To do so one must enter their information on this page here and follow the prompts to submit it.
2. Complete your continuing education.
- Complete your 12 hours (6 core, 6 elective) of continuing education from a certified provider before April 30th of licensing year (every odd numbered year)
*Note: providers have up to 10 business days to submit your course completion to the state so take that in mind when finishing.
3. Have your Broker of Record submit license for renewal.
- Have your Broker of Record submit your license for renewal, if you are the Broker of Record sign on to the myNewJersey site and go through the steps required there.